CUA50720 DIPLOMA OF GRAPHIC DESIGN
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who combine technical, creative and conceptual skills to create designs that meet client requirements and solve a range of visual communication challenges. Practice at this level is underpinned by the application of design theory and practice and the ability to analyse and synthesise information from a range of sources to generate design solutions.
To enter this qualification, individuals must provide evidence of their technical skills and ability to:
- produce multiple examples of graphic design work that respond effectively to different design challenges
- produce typography that supports the overall design solution
- use graphic design industry software
Skills may have been acquired through personal or work experience, or through formal study.
For direct enrolment to Dip of Graphic Design, students would need to submit a portfolio:
- The portfolio should be one single PDF file no more than 3MB
- Showcase a minimum of five (5) pieces of work across the range of work must be the use of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign
Qualification details – training.gov.au
Duration: 60 weeks
Classes: Delivered over 2 days a week
Intakes: Contact EET
|COURSE NAME||CRICOS CODE||QUALIFICATION CODE|
|Diploma of Graphic Design||097839F||CUA50715|